Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What Was Your Most Alive Decision Today?

"Maybe home is a thought not a place; you can move and you're still safe."

Darling ever since you left me, you left me wanting more of you.
I've tried to fill the emptiness with the coolness of the night and his wallet on my alarm clock.
Every time my lips touch another, I can't feel the same as I have with you.
I know you feel it too.
Cradle me like you did before.

Look at me how you did before.
Tell me everything is all right because I can't see straight and I can't let go - you have me and I have you.

Watching the sunset only reminds me of the night you left me here in this town;
It's empty now without you.
I've tried to fill the emptiness with the coolness of the night and his wallet on my alarm clock.

05-27-2009

Found this in my diary. Means more to me now than ever.

Photo cred.

No comments:

Post a Comment