Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Simplify.

Everything is so complicated. So elaborate. There are a billion ways to go in life. Choice is so daunting. Some things I can boil down to one simple choice which changed my life forever. And then I get to thinking about all the times a single simple decision changed my life forever and I'm not even aware of it now. Good gravy. This is why I'm jealous of the elderly. They can sit back and enjoy the simplicities of life. I want to do that, but I'm too busy worrying about my job, and my ex-boyfriend, and my classes, and my health, and my plans for this weekend, and my family. I want to simplify it all, without the use of illegal substances. Is this possible? Or is this state of mind something I'm just going to have to get use to? Who has the answer?

Listening to Bon Iver. And I'm not your skinny love anymore, breaks my heart.

Oie, life be bitchin'. Flowers because they are equally as romantic and depressing as choices.

Photo cred 1, 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment