Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Nocturnal

Sorry to be so emo lately. I don't know what the deal is!

It's 5:33a.m. and I'm not sure why I'm still awake, but what the hell... it's winter break right?!

Currently:
Looking forward to - going back to school, getting back to a schedule, Christmas & New Year's
Listening to - my parakeets chirping and pleading me to turn out the light
Reading - blogs, shamefully no novels but on my to-do list
Thinking about - reconsidering my take on long distance relationships...he's a good guy!
Eating - nothing, but my diet did not go so well today as I am a sucker for cheap food
Regretting - the fact that I'm becoming nocturnal
Wearing - shorts and a white tee
Texting - two special guys
Craving - that awkwardly furry black vest at XXI, more vintage jewelry, curtains for this room...
Planning - who I'm gonna get crunk with on New Year's
Watching - minutes tick by...why am I not just pulling an all-nighter?!
Loving - the snow, being young and on vacation

Blegh. Night.


I love this photo; reminds me of Lost In Translation.
Photo cred.

No comments:

Post a Comment