Thursday, January 21, 2010

About Me, Art, Life

I'm on such a high, nothing can pull my ankles back into the dirt. When I wake in the morning, the air feels crisp and fresh. My tired eyes look out the window with hope and excitement. I'm loving life so much these past few days. I want the hours to keep lasting as long as they do. I may be tired physically, but my appetite for life does not leave me. I've missed feeling this alive. I think I was in such a coma the last few years, now I'm leaving my cocoon with fresh legs.

Went to a gallery opening tonight and listened to the artist speak. Felt like I was back home at the studios. It was glorious. The crowd you find at such an exhibit can be flaky or deep as ever, which I think is part of the fun. Reminds me of the scene in Closer. At the photographer's exhibit. Such a beautiful scene. Such a beautiful movie really. Plus the cast is perfect.

Anyway, after everything I've been through, I feel revived. This hunger for doing something worthwhile and measurable, it's so intense. I never want it to leave. I think it's just a sign that I'm finally doing the right things with my life. I'm back in art. Home. I never want to leave it. It fills me up.

Life is good. Hope your's is too.

Voici des photos de moi, tres content ici.

No comments:

Post a Comment