Sunday, August 23, 2009

One Week

It's been one week living here. One week that has changed my life forever. One week that I will never forget.

My first week living on my own, away from home. I love it here. I have never been happier. I feel like everything in my life has been waiting for this freedom. I feel new life. I can taste opportunity and happiness on my breath. This was never suppose to happen like this, but I am satisfied. All this time I was waiting for this change.

I was waiting for this for so long; it feels just like I wanted.

Tomorrow actual classes start. I am a little nervous and a little excited. Hopefully it doesn't ruin this spectacular life I've built up this last week. But I'm thinking I'll be able to handle classes no problem.

I feel like I don't ever want to go back home. This is going to be the best year of my life. I can tell already.

No comments:

Post a Comment