Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Final Countdown

Only two days left until I move into the dorms. TWO! So naturally tomorrow is party night. The last party of my Summer 2009. While I'm anxious to get the year started at college, I'm also pretty sad about leaving all my friends and (ex?) boyfriend... (we halfway made up... whyyy am I partying at his place tomorrow night? Blame it on the a-a-a-alcohol. And his sweet talking).

My room is only about 20% ready for me to abandon it. When you've enjoyed your summer after high school as much as I have, it's hard to think you can leave it all and start a new chapter. I know it will happen, it's just hard to wrap your brain around. I'm sure somebody knows what I'm talking about. It's like a battle. "I'm readyy" then "why is this ending?".

photo cred. Love this pic? Check out her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment