Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Feb-roo-airy

I hate being broke! My work accidentally put my check in someone's account so I've been waiting until next payday to get my missing paycheck. Frustrating as hell, but the way I look at it, it's less money I spend now.

Girls are inevitably materialistic. I'm not allowed to buy anymore clothes until my birthday though. I cut myself off! Something had to be done...I went overboard over break. BUT for my birthday, I'm going to buy myself...

-a black clutch. Seriously, why don't I have one already? When we go out on the weekends, it really is necessary.

-a broach or vintage earrings from Von's. It's this awesome store we have here with really cheap, but beautiful, vintage jewelry. Oh, and while I'm there, I'd really like to sign up for the jewelry making classes :] This place is lined with beads along their huge walls. It's glorious.

-a few more books off my book wish list on half.com. I'm addicted to novels, and Spring Break is right after my birthday, so a girl's gotta have beach reading material!

Enough ranting about my material wishes. I hate doing that, but what can I say, I'm a girl, I like fashion, blah blah blah.

There is a sketch to be finished, hair to be colored, and a chapter to be read before bed. Yeah, something's gotta give because I know I won't get it all done...

P.S. My batteries died on my borrowed digital camera so all those lovely pictures I planned on taking of my artwork and sewing projects and outfits have been postponed. And I can't develop my 35mm film that easy so that must wait too. I really miss my camera phone! It was so easy to just snap a pic of inspiration walking to class in the morning, or a project in progress...

And I'm ranting again, ha ha. Goodnight.

Photo Cred:
FRIENDZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment