Saturday, June 26, 2010

Four Seasons

This is my last summer at home. Next summer is either summer school or internship. Ditto for the summer after that. I'm only slightly sad thinking about it, mostly because I'm here right now and for the most part people have this odd tendency to never be where they want to be.

I love my room. My room is me. But my house is not home. I think you understand.

August 20th I move back to school. It's been nearly a year since I first started this thing. Crazy to think how far I've come. I'm ready for the next bit of learning and growing. Summer is slow. I've discovered it's only a nice thing for people with money to spend or kids still in grade school. I've said that before so it's no real discovery.

Anyway, I'm yearning for Fall. Such a bold season. The smell of the leaves always gets me. The chill in the air biting at your cheeks. I love it.

I think my middle name should have been something like Restless.

No comments:

Post a Comment