Sunday, September 13, 2009

PRINTEMPS 2010: MB FASHION WEEK NYC

...is officially in full swing. I'm melting over the insane talent we've seen in just the last few days. Summary: Jason Wu caught everybody's attention with a to-die-for collection. Everybody is on edge waiting for Marc and Donna tomorrow. Seriously, I can hardly focus on school right now this is so exciting. I spose it would be even harder to focus if I actually was in NYC.


Unexpected favorites:

Benhaz Sarafpour - Wasn't very impressed with the last few seasons, but I like quite a few things from her Spring 2010.

Reem Acra - Never heard of the label, but it is my personal favorite so far. The jewlry is unbelievably gorgeous and current. Besides being the perfect level of classic and feminine for my taste, the prints are fabulous. Expect a history report on this name soon. I must be educated!

Rebecca Taylor - So easy to emulate. Current looks. Very young, XXIish. Some of the looks reminicent of a past marc season. Nevertheless, I dig.

Karen Walker - Feels like Reem. Again, jewelry is amzing. HATS; check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment